1. How and why we collect certain information from you;
2. How we use and with whom we share such information;
3. How you can access and update such information; and
4. The choices you can make about how we collect, use and share your information.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
A. Registration Information
There are 4 ways for you to register an account and enjoy social functions. They can be linked with your:
- Facebook account
- Twitter account
- Google+ account
- Or you can sign up new NewsTuc account
Your NewsTuc account include the following information:
- Your email address (which should be a functioning email address)
- Password and confirm password
- A nick name
Of these categories of information, we will not share or publicly expose your email address or site password.
B. Additional Information
You may provide us with additional information to make public, such as:
- A photograph that will appear as your profile picture
- Your location (the city and country in which you live) – it will be located automatically when you give us permission – to help you find user nearby
- A status that match your mood
Besides, we need to use your microphone to help you listen to your voice while singing.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We may collect Personal Information about you in any one or more of the following ways:
A. Registering Your Account In order for us to provide you with the ability to access this application (and sing, like, share, gift a song or follow someone), you must have an account such as Facebook account, Twitter account, Google+ account or NewsTuc account by creating new one (your “Account”). During registration, you are required to provide an email address, create a password and a Nick name (your “Registration Information”).
After you create an account, we give you the opportunity to provide additional information, such as a status and a photograph that will serve as a public profile picture (your “Optional Profile Information”, and together with your Registration Information, your “Personal Information”).Besides, you can change language setting to get more suitable songs and records in the Edit information form.
B. Public display and site communications features
A visitor to NewsTuc will be able to view your Optional profile and all your public activities such as what songs you have sang, played, liked, shared, whom you are following, who are following you. Records which are uploading to server or being set private status won’t be seen.
C. Application interactions
You may be able to take part in certain activities on our application that give you the opportunity to communicate or share information not just with us, but also with other users of our Service. These include:
NewsTuc don’t store any video content with all video in Youtube inside this app. Our database is an mediate object , so when NewsTuc connect to the Internet, we will stream directly to Youtube and get data for you. Therefore, we make sure that the copyright of music is belongs to Youtube.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
The information included on your account will be visible to all users and all visitors to the application. In addition, your information may also be shared as follows:
- Safety, Security and Compliance with Law: We may disclose any information, including Personal Information, we deem necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to enforce our rights or to protect the safety and security of our application or other users.
- Business Transfers: In the event NewsTuc undergoes a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, we may transfer your Personal Information to the successor organization in such transaction. If material changes to NewsTuc‘s privacy practices will occur as a result of the business transition, NewsTuc will attempt to notify you via email and will post a notice in the application alerting you to the business transition prior to transferring your Personal Information so that we can elect whether to delete your account.
- To Service Providers Performing Services on Our Behalf: We may contract with third party companies to perform services on our behalf, including marketing assistance, e-mail delivery, hosting services, customer service, and data analysis. We require any third party service providers to maintain the confidentiality of the information disclosed to them and are not permitted to use your Personal Information for any purpose other than to provide services to NewsTuc.
HOW TO ACCESS AND UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION
You can access and update the information that you have provided to NewsTuc as follows:
- You may contact us at MadniKhoja@gmail.com and request to review, amend or delete your Personal Information collected by us, and/or request us to cease collecting Personal Information from you in the future.
- If you have created an Account, you may review and make changes to certain of your Personal Information and Non-Personal Information by logging into your Account and updating your Account profile.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
A. We implement reasonable administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect the security of your information both online and offline, and we are committed to the protection of customer information. In general, our business practices limit employee access to confidential information to those employees we reasonably believe need such information do their jobs.
B. Your User Account information is protected by the password you use to access your online account. It is important that you protect and maintain the security of your User Account and that you immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your User Account. If you forget your password of your NewsTuc account, you may request a new password by choosing “Forgot your password” in Sign in form.
C. While we take reasonable precautions against possible security breaches of the application, no website or Internet transmission is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access, hacking, data loss, or other breaches will never occur. We urge you to take steps to keep your Personal Information safe (including your User Account password), and log out of your User Account after use.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY